Saturday, May 28, 2011

Extra Virgin (west 4th at perry)

I had two recommendations for Extra Virgin, so a friend and I went after a long day of shopping. We each ordered a cocktail and they were strong!! Super good though - they had unique drinks. We arrived too early for dinner so we started with the french fries and gorgonzola fondue... wow. There's no going wrong with that, the french fries were amazing and i LOVE gongonzola, too. Then I went for the pistachio crusted goat cheese salad. I was expecting more beets, but it ended up being a lot of endive and watercress. My friend had the lemon crusted seabass, and it was perfectly cooked. Overall, it was a great place and we enjoyed it. If I go back I'll just probably try something else - maybe brunch, I heard it's phenomenal there.

No comments:

Post a Comment