Living in the food capital of the world, I figure I should explore my options - a new restaurant (almost) every time I go out.
Friday, September 23, 2011
Pommes Frites (2nd ave btw 7th/8th)
Nom nom. This place is ALL french fries! Pommes Frites has a whole bunch of mayo-based flavored sauces for dipping, plus some non-mayo options as well. I tried the rosemary garlic mayo which was delicious. This place is perfect for a snack. I actually went with a couple of friends after we shared a bottle of wine... it only made the french fries even tastier! And it's not just the sauces that are exciting - the fries are actually good. An all french fry place may seem impractical, but in an on-the-go city, it's perfect, and delicious.
Labels:
east village,
snack
Location:
127 2nd Ave, New York, NY 10003, USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment