I haven't been to a bad tapas place yet. Pipa has a great menu, and the sangria is good - strong enough, but still very flavorful. I went there with a group of co-workers: we decided to do an around-the-world dinner group, so each time we meet up, we pick a country and go eat that cuisine!
At Pipa I ended up just ordering for everyone - we got patatas bravas, spanish omelette, olives, a flatbread, gambas, calamari, chorizo, bacon wrapped dates, mushroom croquettes, and a cheese platter. Like I said, it was all good, but I have to say, I have NEVER - at any restaurant - had such good calamari. I can't even explain it because it will sound weird. But go there and get it. No regrets.
Dessert was a must for this group (YAY), we all love chocolate. So we got the chocolate bomb, the crema, and some sort of banana dessert. I usually don't like bananas, but it was good!
Also, this place has such a great atmosphere. The restaurant has chandeliers hanging everywhere! And the best part is that they are all unique and have the price tags still on them! It's a dim place, could be intimate, but also options for large groups. I've had lots of friends go there and love it, and I would also recommend the place. Success!
No comments:
Post a Comment