Living in the food capital of the world, I figure I should explore my options - a new restaurant (almost) every time I go out.
Saturday, October 1, 2011
Midnight Blue (2nd ave at 85th st)
Meh. It was pouring outside so I stayed at Midnight Blue for hoursss with my friends when we went for brunch. We had a good time, but the food really wasn't great. I had a burger - delicious fries, HUGE bun for a small burger, and the meat was kind of dry. It's possible that their main courses are much better. And the place wasn't bad. That being said, there are so many amazing options in NYC, so I probably won't go back to eat at this place. Eat being the keyword (they have this sign outside that advertises a great happy hour deal - might try that out sometime)!
Labels:
italian,
modern american,
UES
Location:
1640 2nd Ave, New York, NY 10128, USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment