Living in the food capital of the world, I figure I should explore my options - a new restaurant (almost) every time I go out.
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Momofuku Milk Bar (13 st and 2nd ave)
So there's a Momofuku place right on the corner of 13th and 2nd, but the Milk Bar is actually on 13th st, just across the street. I went there with a friend, and we were each going to get a compost cookie - however.. the deal is 3 for $5, so of course we had to do that. We each got a compost cookie, and then got a Cornflake Marshmallow cookie to share. It's possible that the Cornflake Marshmallow was the favorite! They have these delicious looking cake truffles that I would definitely go back and try..
Labels:
bakery,
east village,
sweets
Location:
245 E 13th St, New York, NY 10003, USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment