Living in the food capital of the world, I figure I should explore my options - a new restaurant (almost) every time I go out.
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Supper (2nd St. at Ave A)
This was actually my second venture to Supper, it's SO amazing. I actually had an amazing sparkling Lambrusco that was a deep red, and very fruity and flavorful - but light. The food is fantastic - the panzanella I've had before, and this time we had a grilled polenta with a brie-type cheese and some greens. The polenta didn't add a ton to it, but all together the flavor was great. The bread and white beans they give are a great starter. Everyone I've been with has enjoyed their food, and lots of people have recommended the place (now I'm one of them). I had the spaghetti with lemon: such a simple dish, but the flavor is amazing. You really can't go wrong with this place. It's very authentic, cute atmosphere, good area near some bars if you're going out afterward; a classic.
Labels:
east village,
italian
Location:
Alphabet City, New York, NY 10009, USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment