Monday, June 27, 2011

Max Brenner (Broadway btw 13th/14th streets)

Omg chocolate. My brother said he wanted chocolate for dinner, and he had no idea that's exactly what he was going to get. Max Brenner glorifies chocolate. I had the Max-Wich - aka ice cream sandwich - which was so phenomenal (although already a bit melty when it came out). Also had the corn and manchego - I LOVE manchego - croquettes for a little something salty, and those were delicious, with a little bit of a spicy sauce in/on them. I must say that I'm not good at resisting chocolate, so I was uncomfortably full by the time I left the restaurant... but that won't prevent me from ever going back...

This place is great for people watching (my brother noted the mostly female clientele), and there's a mouth-watering little store of chocolate to enhance your chocolate craving while you wait for a table.

No comments:

Post a Comment