Monday, June 6, 2011

Colicchio and Sons (10th ave and 15th st)

Prix fixe lunch for $25 at Colicchio and Sons! It's a great deal, too, because the food is SO delicious. Who knew a spinach salad with strawberries and cheese (something strong, I can't remember the name) could be so good? They have much fancier first courses too, like bone marrow stuff which I'm too scared to try. For second course I had a taleggio cheese, dry-cured salami, and leek pizza. There was something else on there, too - and the pizza was so good. The people I was with loved their food, too - some kind of seafood soup, and a steak. Then we chose 3 of the desserts and split them (zeppole, OMG). I saw other people doing a beer sampling - that would be fun. I had heard great things about this place, loved it, and such a great deal for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment